Exports include all the necessary steps to send goods outside the source country.
Some of them are:
- Drafting and processing of exports single customs document.
- Drafting of certificates of origin and other documents required by the destination country.
- Managing and processing means of payment.
- Accurate tariff classification.
- Inquiry and management of duty drawbacks or refunds.
- Drafting and analysis of letters of credit.
- Communication and commitment to the shipping company to ensure that goods arrive efficiently to destination.